Natalie has over 20 years’ generalist HR experience, including 10 years at senior management level, most recently as UK HR Director for an internet security company. She studied Psychology and Sociology at university, before completing her CIPD, and is a Chartered Member of the CIPD. She has diverse experience across a range of industries including Technology, FMCG, Oil and Gas, and Logistics, ranging from SME to large multi-nationals.
With experience across the generalist remit, Natalie has particular expertise in:
- Employee Relations including, managing disciplinaries, grievances, leading investigations, managing performance management, absence management, and redundancy programmes
- Recruitment and selection, including competency-based interviewing, assessment centres, psychometric testing
- Training development and delivery
- Coaching, mentoring and advising at all levels
- HR policy and process development including employee handbooks
- Integration and change management
- On-boarding, retention and engagement
- Project work across the generalist remit
Natalie is a trusted advisor, who quickly gets to the heart of matters and provides sound, practical solutions to people-related matters. She provides a healthy mix of pragmatism, proactivity and a sense of humour, and she is passionate about providing a professional service and delivering results.
When she’s not busy with family life, Natalie enjoys travelling and photography.