People at the top of organisations have accountability for results and the responsibility for leading and coaching others, yet often have the least support.
- Who do directors talk to when they are leading and managing change?
- What do they do if they have a sense that things are not as they should be and the actions/ activities that have worked for them in the past are not producing the results they now need?
- How do executives achieve a healthy balance between focusing on performance and inspiring people to be committed to the organisation’s goals rather than just be compliant?
- What can they do if the management team needs to work better together?
- What are their abilities and potential?
If you or an executive you know have asked these questions, then executive coaching will help you find the answers.
Executive coaching is the ultimate in a tailored development programme that usually takes place over 6, 9, or 12 one-and-a-half-hour coaching sessions. Occasionally it may continue for longer or shift into a maintenance programme of a twice-yearly meeting with quarterly progress calls.
Testimonials from some clients who have received executive coaching
“Graeme coached me when I was a Chief Executive of an international organisation and had become “stuck” and uncertain how to proceed. He helped me over a few months to consider options and decide a plan of action. Graeme’s ability to listen, question and challenge, and to give the off piece of helpful advice was absolutely invaluable to me. I am now in a place that I would only have dreamt of a few months ago and am grateful for Graeme’s help in getting me here.“
“Andrea was a great help and a touchstone for me as I took on significant additional responsibility, especially in framing the questions and challenges in managing a growing multi-functional, multi-national team.”