Teamwork is essential as challenges become more complex to navigate. Team coaching is about bringing together a group of people with a similar set of challenges for coaching that leads to agreed outcomes with clear accountability.
Often what prevents people operating as a high performing team can be:
- unclear goals or targets which are not aligned with wider organisational strategy or culture
- insufficient levels of trust
- unhelpful assumptions and beliefs
- A lack of confidence and capability to address the challenges that need to be discussed.
Team coaching gives a group the time and space to:
- reconnect with each other
- exchange points of view
- support and challenge one another
- develop an ethos of ‘stronger together’
- understand and resolve conflict
- agree a way forward.