Wellbeing programmes in the workplace have been proven to bring the following benefits to employers*:
- Motivated, resilient employees who are engaged and experience high levels of job satisfaction
- A healthier, more inclusive culture which promotes social responsibility
- Lower sickness absence and reduced staff turnover.
People Business’s WorkWell wellbeing programme
WorkWell, our wellbeing programme takes a holistic approach, with a mission of supporting the wellbeing and resilience of your people. We will help you to identify where you are as an organisation on our progressive wellbeing model and we will work with you on a bespoke wellbeing programme to help you move in the right direction.
There are several elements to WorkWell – a good place to start is with a Wellbeing Review. This is made up of three parts:
- A conversation with key stakeholders to understand the company’s wellbeing strategy
- An employee survey measuring seven key areas that have an impact on wellbeing
- A detailed feedback report.
WorkWell outputs and actions
The insights gained from the review process form the basis of the feedback report. This report identifies the key focus areas which will form part of our holistic programme to improve the wellbeing of your people. In this way, we target action where it’s most needed. This approach may include but is not limited to:
- mental health awareness training
- an in depth look at management style within the company using our own in-house tool
- activities to improve co-worker relationships.
… and much more.
To discuss how investing in the wellbeing of your people can improve engagement and productivity in your company, contact Natalie Chotai via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find out more about Natalie and her experience and approach to wellbeing in the workplace by referring to an interview conducted with her in October 2023.
*PricewaterhouseCoopers research commissioned by the Health Work Wellbeing Executive