A challenging and exciting new role in a growing consultancy business in Surrey focused on providing bespoke integrated HR services to our SME clients, across a variety of private sector, not-for-profit and public sector organisations.
Established in 2000, we have benefited from long standing relationships with our clients, supporting them through many phases of growth and change.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced client focused HR professional to join our HR team at People Business in Ottershaw, Surrey.
Our consultants’ experience extends across all aspects of HR. Members of our team include former HR Directors, Learning and Development and Organisational Development experts, Change Management and Mediation Services professionals.
Our consultants are MCIPD qualified, with a variety of psychometric, coaching and business qualifications.
You will work as an HR Consultant in our HR team assisting CEOs, Directors and founders from a variety of different industries to plan, develop, support and deliver customised HR services to meet their business needs.
These will be across all HR disciplines including recruitment and selection; reward; employee relations; employment legislation; employee engagement; talent management and learning and development. In addition, you will be very involved in helping to develop and grow new business.
You will also play your part in developing relationships and business with existing clients and developing new client opportunities for the team, responding to client interest, preparing proposals and pitching for work.
Although the role is full time, we would consider a candidate who could work four days a week.
You will have:
- A business or HR related degree (desirable)
- CIPD (preferred) as well as a keen interest in keeping up to date with current employment legislation and employment related people themes
- Excellent relationship building and teamwork skills
- A “can do” attitude
- Self-managing – strong skills in planning, organisation, problem solving and analysis and good attention to detail
- The ability to understand a business very quickly and the confidence to lead work with clients to achieve the desired outcome.
- Good networking skills. Experienced in creating and following up business opportunities
- IT literate with MS Office, Teams/ Zoom